MAX4989 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 2 of 4 Crosspoint Switch
The MAX4989 is a bidirectional 2-of-4 USB 2.0 crosspoint switch. The MAX4989 features the low on-capacitance and low on-resistance necessary to switch USB 2.0 low-/full-/Hi-Speed signals at data rates up to 480Mbps. This device allows any 2-of-4 USB pairs to be connected together and is configured through a simple 3-input control logic interface.
The MAX4989 operates from a single +2.7V to +5.5V supply and features an internal charge pump to permit full rail-to-rail swing. This device also features a high-impedance shutdown mode to reduce supply current to 100nA (typ).
The MAX4989 is available in a 14-pin, 3mm x 3mm TDFN package and operates over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Notebook Computers
Features and Benefits
- Single +2.7V to +5.5V Supply Voltage
- Low 1µA (typ) Supply Current
- -3dB Bandwidth: 1GHz (typ)
- Low 5Ω (typ) RON
- High-Impedance Shutdown Mode
- Logic Inputs Control Signal Routing
- +1.8V CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Ultra-Small 14-Pin, 3mm x 3mm, TDFN Package