Equipped with Rockchip RK3568 chip, Lenovo launches a new series of smart IoT products for commercial use
Recently, Lenovo Commercial officially released a new intelligent IoT product-the Lenovo edge-enhanced computing board ECB-PR51 developed based on the Rockchip RK3568 chip, and the Lenovo edge-enhanced intelligent gateway developed using this motherboard. Rockchip and Lenovo Commercial have joined hands to empower commercial smart IoT solutions, which can be widely used in smart manufacturing, smart retail, smart cities, and many other industry scenarios.
RK3568 chip is a new generation of AIoT computing platform newly launched by Rockchip. In addition to a high-performance CPU and GPU, it is also equipped with a third-generation AI processor, effectively expanding the performance requirements of security, industrial control, and IoT gateway applications. It has five major technical characteristics:
1. High-performance processor. Adopt quad-core A55 architecture CPU, G52 GPU; built-in NPU can provide 0.8T computing power
2. High-reliability design. Support DDR and CPU Cache full link ECC
3. Built-in security-level ISP image processor. 8M＠30fps processing capability, powerful HDR function, support distortion correction, dehazing, noise elimination, and other functions
4. Abundant displays, peripherals, and expansion interfaces. Built-in HDMI/eDP/LVDS/MIPI/RGB/T-CON display interface supports multiple displays; supports 10x UART, 6x I2C, 16x PWM, 4x SPI, 3x CAN, 8xADC; supports PCIe 3.0 and PCIe 2.0, dual Flexible high-speed expansion interfaces such as Gigabit Ethernet, SATA3.0 and USB3.0
5. Powerful video coding and decoding capabilities. Support 4K H． 264/H. 265/VP9 and other formats of high-definition decoding, support 1080p 60fps H． 264 and H. 265 format encoding
The Lenovo edge-enhanced computing board ECB-PR51 motherboard equipped with RK3568 follows the standardized design of the Leez family and is fully compatible with Leez's rich functional modules and high-protection housing. It can quickly respond to the individual needs of customers and develop customized products. Based on the strong performance of the ECB-PR51 motherboard and the open-source and open Leez development platform, Lenovo Smart Gateway has a market advantage in the application of business intelligence.
The Lenovo edge enhanced intelligent gateway ECG-AR51P series based on RK3568 uses Leez's standardized design. It adopts fanless heat dissipation, industrial-grade protection, dustproof and mute, more reliable. The device has super compatibility and scalability, professional interface modules, customers can flexibly choose RS232, RS485, and CAN data interfaces. In terms of network communication, 4G and 5G mobile data networks can be expanded optionally, dual Gigabit Ethernet, Wifi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, etc. are all available. The external HDMI high-definition display interface can smoothly support 4K display. At the same time, the AI acceleration module can be expanded to provide 3-12 Tops of enhanced computing power. The combination of 0.8L ultra-small compact body and powerful performance allows the intelligent gateway ECG-AR51P series to be used in a variety of industry scenarios.
Rockchip RK3568 chip continues to enable intelligent IoT products to land with high performance and high reliability. This time, the collaboration with Lenovo Commercial, with its profound experience in intelligent transformation and leading commercial IoT edge computing product practical experience, will jointly explore and expand more intelligent IoT application scenarios to help industry customers enhance product market competition Advantage.